Magiclay Candy Colours- 240g
Paper Magiclay in an exciting mix of Candy Colours, is a lightweight, soft and elastic air drying modelling clay. Will bond wet to dry, no adhesives or tools are required. Magiclay can be pulled, stretched, rolled and embossed. Suitable for all age levels and can be incorporated into any artwork. Pack includes 12 bright assorted candy colours, 20g each: peach, yellow, orange, dusty pink, hot pink, red, lilac, blue, lime, turquoise, green and black.
Paper Magiclay 240g Candy Colours is a lightweight, soft and elastic modelling clay compound that air dries in hours. Once dry the clay creates a paper-like texture and is extremely light. Wrap unused portions with plastic wrap or put in an airtight container to avoid clay from drying out.
Important features of Magiclay Candy Colours:
- Magiclay adheres wet to wet, and wet to dry – no adhesives are required. Magiclay can also stick onto paper and canvas to create 3D and textured elements to artwork.
- It can be pulled, stretched, sprung back, rolled, coloured with paint, Food Dye or markers.
- Magiclay comes in a range of colours and mixes using the same colour mixing rules as paint.
- Best used over an armature so that only a very thin layer of the material is required.
- A great material to use after exploring real clay or Clay Dough, to develop skills and create final artwork.
- Magiclay only has half an hour workability before it will start to harden.
- Work on a clean surface and avoid overworking before attaching material to a model.
- Use small amounts of Magiclay at a time and store unused material in a sealed container to prevent premature drying.
- Free from wheat, gluten and wheat derived products